Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Looking to catch up on my blog posts before the end of the year so I will be attempting to post every time I do something from now until the end of the year.

Today we are looking for another Q.A. session in order to complete the requirement we need to pass on to stage 4 before break since it's the last time we can challenge to stage 4.  Unfortunately, we lost our producer to M.I.G.S. for most of this week so I have two big tasks I'm looking to complete today for this project.

First off, I need to be ready for the Q.A. session.  The last thing I need to test is the randomization of the room prefabs.  We ran into an issue where all the prefabs' transforms were messed up.  I asked for a size of (1, 1, 1) and the center of the prefab to be (0, 0, 0) so we can place the prefabs right in the center of the room and have the script take care of setting it up for us.  Something got messed up, so I was waiting on Vinny to remake them properly.  Now that I have them, I can properly test and debug this system.

The second thing I need to do today is run the Q.A. session for our team which I found out yesterday around 4:30.  This kind of threw a stick in the spokes of my plan for the day, but it shouldn't be a problem.  I'm just worried because I haven't run one of these before (I've been there but my job was usually fixing bug issues that came up).  Regardless, I am going to try to get two to three testers or so tonight and get all their responses and I think we should be good after that.  I do believe we are having another Q.A. session tomorrow night as well so we can get some good feedback on it.

Well that's about it for today, I'll be posting again soon I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment